Epic Games has kicked off Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2, also releasing a story trailer, details on the Battle Pass and other news. Here’s everything we know. Season 2 will end on June 3, 2022.
First of all, in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 – known as Rebellion – the constructions were removed. For this reason, an “additional Shield” was introduced, which adds up to the normal shield and health. The extra shield is the first to take damage, protecting health and regular shield. The extra shield can repair itself even if it reaches zero.
In addition, in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 the movement has changed. Now the base speed has increased and the shots are faster and have a limited duration. In addition, characters can now climb after a jump, on the edge of a building or a patch of terrain. Finally, you can use a shoulder strap to open the doors during a shot.
Epic Games then explains that in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 the bullion funding is back and allows you to “contribute to pro-rebellion devices and vote for items to be recovered from the warehouse”. There is also a new type of voting: instead of voting for an object to take it out of the warehouse, you vote for a turret device. Currently, you have to decide whether to install a light turret or a Heavy Turret. In addition, ingots can finance the armored Battle Bus. Once funded, it is found in the POIs occupied by the Rebellion.
As for the equipment of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2, we find:
- Combat submachine gun (New)
- Flamefucile firing pin (new)
- Thermal assault rifle with sight (out of stock)
- Heavy drum rifle (out of stock)
- Revolver (out of stock)
- Remote controlled explosives (out of stock)
- Revolver with exotic thermal sight (out of stock)
- Exotic storm scout sniper rifle (out of stock)
- Shock wave grenades (out of stock)
- Ranger assault rifle (return from Chapter 3 Season 1)
- Shotgun firing pin (return from Chapter 3 Season 1)
- Automatic heavy rifle (return from Chapter 3 Season 1)
- Secondary gun (return from Chapter 3 Season 1)
- Stinger submachine gun (return from Chapter 3 Season 1)
- Bolt-action Sniper Rifles of the Hunter (return from Chapter 3 Season 1)
- Exotic shadow Hound (return from Chapter 3 Season 1)
- Six shots from exotic marksman (return from Chapter 3 Season 1)
- Exotic Dub (return from Chapter 3 Season 1)
- Exotic sniper boom rifle (return from Chapter 3 Season 1)
In Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2, The Rebellion and the OI clash over the conquest of the island’S POI. It is possible to find out if a POI is occupied by the OI if an Oi airship, Titans, OI guards and siege guns present in the area, while a POI occupied by the Rebellion might have an armored battle Bus, sentries and turrets. OI airships can be accessed from the ground via ziplines, through the current of propellers or through a siege cannon-there are loot in the airships.
t / thumbs / images/2022/03/20/fortnite-I-then-1920×1080-ab105d47b69f_p pg_800xP src=”https://multiplayer.net-cdn.it/thumbs/images/2022/03/20/fortnite-io-poi-1920×1080-ab105d47b69f_jpg_800x0_crop_upscale_q85.jpg” / > a POI occupied by the OI in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2
Then there is the Oi artillery that will be possible to use against the OI itself. We can find the Titan tank and the siege guns. Also to fight we will be able to use the Hood and the off-road tires Chonkers to increase the ramming force of the vehicles. In addition, the repair flashlight is available to repair vehicles.
As for the Battle Pass of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2, we can find the following characters:
- Doctor Strange
- Tsuki 2.0, which is unlocked immediately with the Battle Pass
- Kiara K. O.
- Predator (later in the season)
In addition, the Fortnite Battle Pass Chapter 3 Season 2 allows on Page 1 to obtain the customizable Omni-sword pickaxe, which proposes Omni-sword assignments: new Omni-sword assignments are released every week for eight weeks and upon their completion give Omni-chips as a reward; the latter can be used to modify blades, guards, colors and sounds.